Hire a Vehicle
Hire a Vehicle
Call us on 03444 937645 to make a booking if your lease includes hire vehicles.
If you do not have replacement hire vehicle cover we can supply a vehicle, but the full cost will be rechargeable.
Do you need a vehicle for more than 3 months?
If so, our new product LeasePlan Flexible offers the ideal solution.
With access to over 350,000 vehicles and over 3000 rental locations, LeasePlan is one of the largest providers of rental services in the UK, processing over 5000 reservations every month through our industry leading DRive rental booking system. We can offer you the flexibility to rent a vehicle for one day or more without needing to commit to a pre-defined or contracted period of hire.
In order to create a service that can be designed around your individual needs, LeasePlan has chosen to partner with several of the UK’s major rental providers. This unique approach means that we can always be trusted to deliver the vehicle you are entitled to in the best possible time frame.
Key Benefits of booking through LeasePlan:
- One stop solution – we take care of everything for you – which will minimise your downtime.
- The convenience of delivery and collection at any UK address.
- Guaranteed availability with a wide choice of vehicles (subject to your contract with us).
- If we cannot provide you with a vehicle within the group requested, we will upgrade you at no extra cost.
- We will deliver core vehicle groups within 2 working hours, MPVs and vans within 4 working hours and other commercial vehicles on request.
- We will aim to collect the vehicle within 24 hours from when the vehicle is taken off rental (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Frequently asked questions:
Who is responsible for insuring a replacement hire vehicle?
The replacement hire vehicle will need to be covered on your own insurance policy.
Do I need to fill my hire vehicle up with fuel before returning it?
You must return the replacement hire vehicle with the same amount of fuel it was supplied with or charges will be applied. The level of fuel in the vehicle when it was delivered to you should be noted on the hire documents.
I have had an accident in my hire vehicle. Who do I call?
There will be a number for assistance displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle or contained within the rental pack provided to you at the start of the hire. You will also need to report the accident to your insurance company.
I have a mechanical issue with my replacement hire vehicle. Who do I call?
There will be a number for assistance displayed on the windscreen of the vehicle or contained within the rental pack provided to you at the start of the hire.
Who do I call to off hire my replacement hire vehicle?
To off hire the replacement hire vehicle call 0344 493 7644