- Salary Sacrifice SchemesSalaryPlan - delivering a valued benefit that cuts cost, reduces emissions and manages risk
- Commercial Vehicle LeasingFind out how we can help you select the right vehicle for the job, minimise off road time, manage fleet costs and support and control your drivers.
- RiskAWARETake a more complete approach to Accident Management
- MobilityAWAREReducing the costs associated with employee mobility
- Book a service or MOTBook a service online now or call us on 0844 493 7644 and select option 2
- Vehicle ordering and demonstrator informationUp to date information about new vehicle ordering timelines and demonstrator vehicle availability
Worldwide solutions, local expertise
LeasePlan UK, a member of LeasePlan Corporation NV Group, is part of the largest vehicle management group in the world. The group operates a fleet of more than 1.3 million vehicles and provides innovative leasing and fleet management solutions in 32 countries and across five continents.
The UK division of the company operates a fleet in excess of 136,000 vehicles (including 36,000 commercial vehicles).
We know that every customer is different so we’ve organised our business into four brands. So whether you know us better as LeasePlan, Automotive Leasing (Public Sector), LeasePlan Go (SME), or Network (franchisees) you’ll know what drives everything we do – making it easier to leaseplan.
Whatever you need, from simple funding to full outsourcing, you’ll find we have the expertise to make sure that everything runs smoothly. And whatever business you’re in small, large, or public sector, you can be confident that fleet is not a part of what we do – it’s everything we do. No distractions, just great products and 100% commitment to service.
Fleet Manager information
03.12.14 Autumn Statement initial reaction from LeasePlan UK
30.11.14 LeasePlan UK Team up with GB's Andrew Musgrave
28.11.14 Education through Expiditions partnership confirmed
18.11.14 Global Driver Survey reveals true scale of driver agreesion in UK
17.10.14 LeasePlan's Global Diversity and Inclusion initiative continues with LeasePlan Women's Arctic Challenge
08.10.14 Former LeasePlan Brand Director Lesley Slater promoted to Director of Business Development Division